Create fun lunch ideas for your kids. Getting your kids to eat lunch can be quite a challenge, especially if they’re heads down playing. Not to mention, finding something your kids will eat is a chore. Making lunch time fun or more like a game or adventure can make eating lunch a whole lot easier.
Here are some fun lunch ideas for kids:
- Serve lunch outside – Don’t have a picnic table? Use a towel or blanket.
- Pretend to be animals – Serving broccoli? Let’s be dinosaurs and eat those trees
- Hide out – Sit under the table or make a fort out of sheets & blankets
- Be Jake and the Neverland Pirates – Make lunch the hidden treasure
- I wouldn’t suggest this all the time, but once in a blue moon- Have a treat first, like ice cream. I usually have an early dinner since there isn’t much lunch consumed after the ice cream.
- Little Girls love to play waitress, let them take your order. You be the cook, and they need to serve you. Of course then ask them to join you.
Get your creative juices flowing, there are tons of ideas you can come up with.