Having two boys, I know all of the #Amazinghood being a mom has to offer. I also know sometimes moms (and dads) need a little help from Dreft.
Bringing your new baby home is an exciting time, but it also means lots of work! The newborn stage is tons of cooing, smiles, and dressing them up in the cutest little outfits you can find. But what happens when you have diaper blow outs or they spit up all over that adorable shirt? I’m guilty of dressing my boys to the max from the minute they were born. I wanted to make sure even though they were boys, they were still stylish. I didn’t plan on the yellow spit up stains and diaper blowouts that are typically associated with babies!
I, of course, had the Dreft handy to wash my infants’ clothes but I didn’t realize HOW much I would rely on my Dreft. First, it cut through to the stains quick. I was easily able to hand clothes down from little boy one to little boy two and still have everything look brand new. Second (and more importantly) it’s gentle for their skin. Both of my boys have such sensitive skin, we have to be very careful of everything we use from the soap and lotion all the way down to detergent. Using Dreft not only helped the quality of their clothes, but it left me plenty of time to ENJOY my boys and not worry about soaking and scrubbing to get out stains.
My older boy has moved from the spit up stage to the dirt and mud stage. He plays hard and is rough on his clothes. Since its monkey see, monkey do, my baby boy tries to be as tough on his clothes as his big brother. That means LOTS of laundry for this mama and as you can imagine, my Dreft is what gets me through!
Dreft has you covered as your babies grow. See which Dreft product is right for you!
- Dreft Newborn (Stage One): Expectant and new parents can wash their little one’s fabrics with Dreft’s same beloved hypoallergenic formula, designed to be tough on stains and gentle on baby’s skin with the beloved Dreft baby scent.
- NEW Dreft Active Baby (Stage Two): Specially designed with a growing, developing baby in mind, NEW Dreft Active Baby helps to remove 99% of baby food stains and other outdoor messes with a gentle, hypoallergenic formula and fresh scent.
- NEW Dreft Blissfuls (Stage Three): NEW Dreft Blissfuls in-wash scent boosters gives families the baby fresh scent they love. Safe on all fabrics, these beads help bring back that nostalgic, amazing baby scent (and all those memories) with every wash.
See how Dreft welcomes you to #amazinghood!
Can’t get enough Dreft? Check out how YOU can get involved with the fun stuff Dreft has coming up!
- Dreft has partnered with new mom and singer Kelly Rowland to unveil the brand’s new line of laundry products that take care of family laundry needs at each life stage – from pregnancy through toddlerhood and beyond.
- Join us on Tuesday, May 5th, from 9-10pmEST as we talk with Kelly about her life as a mom and how she plans to celebrate her very first Mother’s Day! RSVP here: http://vite.io/DoubleDutyDivas
- Download Dreft’s “Amazing Baby” app now available for FREE on the App store. This one- of-a kind app helps parents – and parents to be – capture the amazing moments of pregnancy through their baby’s first year and has recently been updated so that moms and dads can make keepsake movies from photos and videos captured within the app!
Check out Dreft’s laundry line for yourself!
ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN YOUR OWN DREFT!! Plus these goodies too:
- Dreft Product Line
- Little Me Receiving Blankets (check out their website for more info)
- Booster Chair
- 5 Year Memory Book
*This review was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Dreft. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review and compensation, but all opinions are 100% mine*