Each year my wife asks me what I want for Christmas and every year I tell her that she doesn’t need to get me anything. This has gone on for at least the last decade! However, we do have one tradition the day after Thanksgiving where I review the Black Friday Ads and circle some of the things that I would like to have. What happens in this house is, I stay at home with the kids and the women of the family go shopping on Black Friday. This year I thought I would try something different and decided to give her a list of a few things that I would be more than happy to unwrap this year, and also let her get a head start on her Black Friday research! So without further ado here is my list of 10 Black Friday must haves for the man in your life!
8.) Garmin Rino 650T
There you have just a few suggestions to help you get started on your Black Friday Shopping!
What items will you be picking up?
For more ideas on how to shop, save, and celebrate this holiday, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- How To Have a Greener Christmas by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Black Friday Gift Ideas for the Man in Your Life by Controlled Confusion
- Cutting Edge Tech Gifts by Champagne Living
- 6 Apps to Help You Save Money by Tools 2 Tiaras
- The Gift of Music for the Holidays by Rajean Blomquist
Would your brand like to participate in #Thanks30? Fill out this form for more information.