The girls and I headed to Ocean City Maryland for a moms weekend getaway and took full advantage of the restaurants and bars sans kids! We switch it up every year, incorporating new spots with our staples and this year was nothing less than the best. Here are our Top Five Restaurants and Bars from our 2022 Ocean City, MD trip!
- Shenanigan’s– this Irish pub has quickly become one of our staples. The menu is packed with pickings and delicious sandwiches (they also have a gluten-free menu). The speciality cocktails scream Girls Trip and their names make it super fun to order. My personal favorite, the Irish Pusser’s Painkiller- made with Pusser’s Navy Rum, cream of coconut, orange juice, pineapple juice, and a dash of nutmeg.
- Taphouse– 4th Street Taphouse Bar & Grill is located right on the Boardwalk. Whether you are looking for a quick bite, or a place to add to your bar crawl list, this place has it all. Drink Recommendation: Blue Hawaiian- Malibu Coconut, blue curacao, and pineapple juice. PRO TIP: Ask for Woody the bartender. He has a killer southern accent and knows all of the hot events happening in OC.
- Ropewalk– One of our favorite restaurants for dinner. From steaks and fish to a specialty Mac & Cheese topped with sautéed shrimp and crab meat, there is something for everyone. Appetizer Recommendation: The Ropewalk Hickory Smoked Wings- Victory flavor. Ropewalk sits right on the water, so eating dockside is a must!
- Cheese Wheel Pasta– If you are looking for delicious pasta with authentic Italian cheeses, you have to check out Cheese Wheel Pasta located right on the boardwalk. This little gem has a very simple menu, you select your pasta, pick your sauce, and add a topping. Its perfect if you’re looking for a quick bite while shopping on the boardwalk or if you want to take a break from the beach. Pasta Recommendation: Anything on the menu! The Parmigiano Cheese Wheel is imported fresh from Italy
- The Bayside Skillet– Hands down the best breakfast place in OC! Delicious omelets, crepes, and frittatas. Check out the Ice Cream Creations where you can have dessert for breakfast! The drink menu is just as good with specialty mimosas, crushes, and bloody’s. Recommendation: Chocolate Sundae Crepe, if you are on vacation what is better than dessert for breakfast? If you want to stay on a healthier route, the Adam’s Crepes are what you need!
Ocean City has so many great spots, which are your favs for meals and drinks?