There are so many yummy desserts that come with the Fall. I love making things that are easy and I can do with my five year old. These Pumpkin Cream Cheese Chocolate Crescent Rolls are not only easy, but are made with ingredients that you probably already have in your cabinets!
2 cans Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 cup canned pumpkin
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
8 Tbsp sugar
2 Tsp cinnamon
1. Combine cream cheese, pumpkin and 4 Tbsp sugar. Mix well.
2. Open crescent roll cans, unroll dough, and break each roll into triangle.
3. Spread a spoonful of cream cheese mixture on each triangle, add a few chocolate chips and walnuts. Roll up each filled crescent.
4. In a separate bowl, combine remaining 4 Tbsp sugar and cinnamon.
5. Roll each crescent in cinnamon/sugar mixture. Place on a cookie sheet, about 1 1/2- 2 inches apart.
Bake 10–12 minutes or until golden brown.
For more pumpkin recipes, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Guilt Free Easy Pumpkin Custard Recipe by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Chocolate Pumpkin Truffles by Champagne Living
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Chocolate Crescent Roll by Controlled Confusion
- Fall Flavored Popcorn by Life with Lisa
- Creme Brulee by Tools 2 Tiaras
Would your brand like to participate in #FallFun31? Fill out this form for more information.