You know how much I love cooking in my crock pot. There’s nothing better than a nice home cooked meal that requires minimal effort. You can cook tons of hearty meals to warm you up on the cold winter nights! I’ve made Chicken Marsala many times but never thought to turn it into a crock pot masterpiece! Tonight we gave Crock Pot Chicken Marsala a try!
Here’s what you’ll need to get started.
1. Clean chicken and pound until about 1 inch thick
2. Coat slow cooker with cooking spray, add chicken, season with salt and pepper
3. Pour in mushrooms, garlic, wine, and chicken broth
* you can substitute additional chicken broth if you’re running low on wine
4. Cook on low 5-6 hours or high 3-4 hours
5. Remove chicken from crock pot
6. Mix water and flour in separate mug, then add to crockpot
7. Place chicken back in crock pot and turn on high 20 minutes.
8. Garnish with chopped parsley
9. If desired, serve over rice or pasta
This dish was not only quick and easy, but my family devoured it and asked for seconds. Anything that I can put together in a matter of minutes and both of my boys will eat is a win for this mom!