Many years ago when my children were small, my wife and I decided to purchase a DSLR camera. At the time, the two of us envisioned we would have the ability to capture professional photographer quality photos of our little ones. However, soon after our purchase we discovered that even with an incredible camera, to capture truly incredible photos, proper training is a must. Now, thanks to Best Buy we can finally get some hands on training to help us take our family photo skills to the next level. Best Buy is offering training for both beginners and intermediate camera users.
In you are interested in improving your photo skills but you’re not quite ready for the intermediate tours you can start with a free in-store photography workshop, follow this link to sign up and find a workshop near you.
- 2 hours long and they cover the photography basics allowing you 1:1 interaction with our Camera Experience Shop Experts to walk through your camera’s settings
- Once you’re done, take the next step into the upcoming Photography Workshop Tours on 10/20 and 1/19. You can sign-up to be notified when these go live for registration in the fall/winter.
Intermediate Workshops: are available in Seattle, San Diego, Houston, Atlanta, Tampa, New York City and Minneapolis on 7/28/18.
- Half-day excursions where you’ll get the chance to work with pro photographers & our Camera Experience Shop experts to conduct 4 individual photo shoots.
- You’ll get to test & try an array of lenses & accessories to truly unleash what’s possible with photography, learn to think like a pro & walk away with some amazing photos.
- At the end of the day in addition to lunch you’ll get a bag of camera goodies + if you share your photos on social media with the #BestBuyPhotoWorkshops you’ll be entered to win Best Buy gift cards or a dream photography package!
- The events cost $50 – but you’ll easily make this up with the giveaways, lunch, transportation, and the priceless opportunity to work with pros!
These incredible options are available thanks to the to Best Buy’s Camera Experience Shop. Where experts are there to help answer your questions. Each of the Camera Experience Shop Experts go through intensive photography training & are all photo enthusiasts! Sign up for the workshop of your choice today and take your photo skills to the next level! Check out the video about Best Buy photography workshop tours below.
*The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.