Thanksgiving will be here before you know it, which means its time to get your house holiday ready! This task doesn’t have to be tedious and time consuming. Focus on simple accents and decor to make easy home decorating for the Thanksgiving holiday!
- Incorporate the deep colors of Thanksgiving in each room of your home. Take down the light curtains and drapes and replace with bold colors like burnt orange, forest green, and eggplant in every room.
- Transition your living room by switching your throw pillows. Use accents on pillows like leaves and acorns to bring in the Thanksgiving feel.
- Nothing says Thanksgiving and Fall like scented candles. If you haven’t swapped out your beach and fresh linen scents for Pumpkin, Autumn leaves, or Apple Crisp… its time to make the move. After a few minutes of being lit, the smell will have you ready for the crisp air!
- Bring in nature and your craftiness to your decorating style. Make a table centerpiece with pine cones, pumpkins, and gourds.
- You can even use fake leaf candle holders as added accents on your kitchen or bathroom counters and in your dining room.
- Prepare your kitchen for holiday dinners. Thanksgiving means family gatherings and lots of food. Make sure your kitchen is well stocked with holiday platters and decorative dinnerware.
This year offer your guests the wow factor when they come to visit for the fall season and upcoming holidays with sleek and classic decorating. Adding simple accents will give a warm Thanksgiving feeling that’s consistent throughout every room of your home!
How do you decorate for the fall and Thanksgiving holiday?
For more DIY decorating ideas, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Easy Cinnamon Pine Cones with Essential Oils by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- DIY Bar Cart by Champagne Living
- Thanksgiving Decor with Cricut by Life with Lisa
- Easy Home Decorating for Thanksgiving by Controlled Confusion
- Homemade Name Tags for Thanksgiving Dinner by Tools 2 Tiaras
- My Six Best Holiday Decorating Secrets by Rajean Blomquist
Would your brand like to participate in #Thanks30? Fill out this form for more information.