*I have partnered with The Brand Connection and Allulose to bring you this post, all opinions are my own.
As a gym owner and mom of three, I try to be a role model for my friends and family, to live a healthy lifestyle. The great news is living a healthy lifestyle in 2020 is SO much easier than you think! Check out my 5 Easy Ways to Add Healthy to Your Lifestyle:
- Staying active. Working out at least 3 times a week is a great way to stay in shape and more importantly, get your blood flowing. Even if you aren’t ready to adapt a concrete fitness routine, start to incorporate activity to get your body moving like jogging or hiking. Take advantage of the warm weather approaching by getting out in nature!
- Food & Drink. This is probably the biggest perceived challenge for maintaining a healthy lifestyle, but you can do it! Our family is full of healthy eaters, and we love to indulge in our share of sweets. DOLCIA PRIMA® Allulose gives us the opportunity to have our treats while staying healthy (learn more about our newest obsession with Sweetie® Ice Cream below).
- Get enough sleep. The amount of sleep you receive each night plays a huge role in your health and well being. Our body works to heal and repair cells while we sleep.
- Find ways to destress. Stress can be detrimental to your body, weakening your immune system and causing fatigue, anxiety, depression, and anxiety. Use relaxation tactics such as meditation or even calming apps. When I am feeling super stressed, I love to have a cup of chamomile tea. You can also practice techniques to help you naturally reduce stress like incorporate a fitness regimen. Add boot camp or yoga into your daily schedule. Not only will it help you destress and increase your energy, but its a great way to stay active!
- Keep a positive circle. Negativity breeds like cancer. Start being more aware of the people around you, do they rely on gossip, negativity, or doom and gloom to carry a conversation? Surround yourself with positive individuals who empower and motivate you. I am a HUGE promoter of finding your tribe. Not only will you feel less stressed and have a stronger sense of motivation, but you’ll find it much easier to incorporate healthier lifestyle techniques. Who knows, YOU may even inspire your circle to do the same!
Recently, we’ve been working on various food and drink to incorporate into our healthy lifestyle, like Sweetie® Ice Cream. My kids were super excited to try the Salted Caramel and Blueberries ‘n’ Cream flavors. Personally, the Coffee is my go-to, but you see the full variety of flavors and purchase your favorite to be delivered to your doorstep by visiting www.SweetieIceCream.com.
So what is the big deal about Sweetie Ice Cream? All Sweetie® products contain at least 5 grams of protein and 3 grams of fiber. The low-fat ice cream with reduced sugar contains less than 2 grams of fat, and 7 grams or less of sugar per ½ cup serving thanks to DOLCIA PRIMA® Allulose! The DOLCIA PRIMA® Allulose isn’t your average sweeter. Its a non-artificial sweetening ingredient that has no unpleasant aftertaste, and provides all the taste, texture, and functionality of sugar, but with 90% less calories! Its a great alternative to those with type 2 diabetes as it doesn’t increase blood glucose or insulin levels. If you are looking for seamless ways to adapt a healthier lifestyle, check out all of the products made with DOLICA PRIMA® Allulose here.
Follow DOLCIA PRIMA® Allulose on Facebook for updates about new products with DOLCIA PRIMA Allulose and special offers!