Parenting is one of the greatest jobs in the entire world. It encompasses the highest of highs, with some challenges peppered in along the way, but the joy and happiness that surrounds being a parent, is so much more than can ever be put into words. With the greatest job in the world also comes the greatest responsibilities..like keeping another human alive, making sure they are well cared for, and of course starting them off with a NAME.
Seeing we are expecting baby number three to be here in less than a month, one would think that the name game has been well played and conquered, resulting with an incredible name that we’ve been using. NOPE. Truth is, our baby girl has no name. We call her no name baby or Nonamé (which is actually starting to have a ring to it) and we’re to the point now where we don’t even have a few names narrowed down!
My husband doesn’t like any of the names I like and im super picky about the name not being too short and being able to have a good nickname (since a name is always shortened no matter what). I’m fairly certain that both of our boys had names secured by the beginning of my third trimester. We did opt to keep their names a surprise, and most people think we’re following suit, but our poor little Nonamé is simply nameless.
So in the fun of social media, competition, and plain ol desperation we’re having a contest to NAME OUR BABY! If you happen to be the lucky one to suggest the name we decide for our baby girl you’ll win bragging rights and a Starbucks gift card!
Here are the rules and guidelines
- Name cannot be in top girls name list. While I love the names Isabella, Mia, and Sophia .. We want something a little less common.
- Both of our boys’ names start with the letter T. We are NOT set on baby girl’s name starting with T, but not opposed to it either.
- The name must long enough to have a nickname. Names like Tori, Tara, and Zoe are great but they’re too short.
- In order to be eligible, you must comment with the name in the bottom of this post.
- For duplicate names, entry will go to first person that provided name.
Let us know what we should name our baby girl!
For more beautiful photographs, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Saint Anthony’s Franciscan Monastery in Maine by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Name our Baby and Win by Controlled Confusion
- Make Your Home Smart by Tools 2 Tiaras
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Life with Lisa
- Give Me a Buzz Sometime by Champagne Living
Would your brand like to participate in #FallFun31? Fill out this form for more information.