Thank you BrainGear for sponsoring this post. Discover Your Highest Gear!
Your brain is the single most important organ in your body. It controls your every function from speech and coordination, to memory and everything in between! After experiencing a traumatic brain injury (TBI) a few years back, brain health is one of the top priorities in my life! Every day I’m reminded of my TBI through my lack of concentration, difficulty focusing, memory issues, and frequent debilitating migraines (to name a few). As the start of the New Year is here, I’ve committed to finding ways to increase my brain health and work on the challenges I face daily due to my injury. I couldn’t wait to try out BrainGear and see how well it worked for this brain injured girl. I figured, what do I have to lose!
BrainGear is a scientifically developed formula that works to optimize your brain’s function by assisting with your focus and clarity. It encompasses so many benefits including enhanced memory, mood stability, optimal cognitive function, improved coordination and more restful sleep. Best of all, BrainGear is gluten free, non-GMO with only 10 calories and 3 grams of sugar it does not contain any artificial flavors or preservatives!
Here’s a little more info on BrainGear:
- Safe to take daily and non addictive.
- 13 has always been my lucky number and it just so happens, 13 is the number of ingredients in BrainGear!
- Clinically proven to promote and support both brain function and performance.
- Medical Professionals are on board with BrainGear. In fact, its the only patented brain performance formula that is backed by top neurologists from Stanford University and UT Austin!
- NOT caffeine or stimulate based. This is HUGE for people like me who must limit their caffeine intake. Plus that means no “crash” or jittery feelings.
- If you’re curious about the ingredients, ALL of them are listed on the label. I’m not kidding.. EVERY SINGLE ingredient and their quantities are listed. No need to spend hours researching!
- The affects of BrainGear are IMMEDIATE! What can you expect? An increase in your memory, concentration, and focus.
So what happened once I tried it? I actually noticed a difference! The biggest benefit thus far has actually been my sleep, which in turn decreased the amount of time it took to get up. Typically, I have difficulty falling and staying asleep. I’ll often wake up in the middle of the night with the beginning stages of a migraine. After the migraine starts and my sleep is interrupted, its basically Russian Roulette, if my migraine will put me out of commission the following day or if I will be able to “fight” through it with medication, hydration, and a lot of prayers. In either case, getting out of bed is a process that requires lots of slow movement, sips of water, and gradual exposure to light. The process for getting from my bed to my family in the morning can usually take anywhere from 35-75 minutes.
I decided to take BrainGear first thing in the morning, while I was working through my morning process. After a couple of days, I noticed I was waking up less frequently throughout the night. I also noticed the time it took for my brain to adjust to the morning elements typically stayed under 60 minutes!
Tips for Taking BrainGear
- Its best to take on an empty stomach. You can, of course, take with a small amount of food, but for quick absorption and to maximize the benefits, take on an empty stomach and wait at least 15 minutes before eating.
- The pineapple-mango flavor is super yummy, especially when its cold. I keep my bottles in the fridge, which allows for easy grab and go access.
- BrainGear users will notice the immediate benefits like focus, clarity, and concentration in as little as 15 minutes after taking BrainGear! You’ll also notice long-term affects like memory, more restful sleep, and mood stability in 5-7 days. Even with my severe brain injury, I noticed a difference in my sleep after only a couple days!
- You can drink an entire 4.5 oz bottle in one sitting. If you decide not to take the entire bottle, refrigerate after opening (you can store about 3-5 days after opening when refrigerated).
If you are ready to give your brain the full benefits it deserves, try BrainGear for yourself! BrainGear is offering my readers an exclusive 15% discount!! Enter code: gearup1 at checkout! I’m so excited to continue my journey with BrainGear and hopeful that by increasing my brain health, my life can one day no longer be dictated by my TBI!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.