In my house we are constantly on the go, with what seems like never ending tasks and obligations. Between practices, doctor appointments, shopping, and everything else that goes along with them, it can sometimes be overwhelming. That’s why when I’m at home I want to relax, get comfortable and let technology do some of the legwork. The Smart Home is something that we are all getting to know more intimately and some may even be a little skeptical when it comes to converting to smart technology. So here is a list of just a few smart home features that are a must have for today’s busy moms and dads!
- The Smart Away™ mode uses your mobile phone’s GPS to sense when you come and go, adjusting the temperatures accordingly to save energy and maximize comfort.
- The Feels Like™ temperature takes into account temperature and humidity to make your home feel exactly like you want it. So 72 degrees feels like 72 degrees.
- The Allergen Defender monitors the air quality and pollen levels of your local ZIP code and automatically turns the fan on to clean your home’s air when outdoor levels are high.
- Motion-activated backlit keys and touchscreen
- Eyes-free gesture control
- Vibration feedback
- One-touch Activities for IR devices
- Keep your eyes on your entertainment. Simple swipes and taps change channels, adjust volume, or control playback
- Personalize the 2.4inch color touchscreen with frequently-used commands, Activities, and up to 50 channel Favorites.
- Touch an Activity like “Watch a Movie” or “Watch TV” and the right devices switch on with just the right settings.
- The WeMo Switch uses your existing home Wi-Fi network to provide wireless control of TVs, lamps, stereos, heaters, fans and more.
- Turn Your Electronics On or Off from Anywhere – over Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G
- The free WeMo app makes it easy to set schedules for appliances and electronics in your home.
- You can easily add additional WeMo products including Smart LED Bulbs, WeMo Switch, WeMo Motion, WeMo Light Switch or WeMo Insight Switches at any time to any room to control and monitor multiple devices or appliances.
What is your favorite smart home product?
*This is a sponsored post for Sverve/Lennox, all opinions are my own.
For more tech posts, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- How to Clean your Computer by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 at Best Buy by Tools 2 Tiaras
- Must Have Smart Home Devices by Controlled Confusion
- How to Find the Best Fall Foliage with Leaf Peepr by Life with Lisa
- Interactive tech around the world by Champagne Living
Would your brand like to participate in #FallFun31? Fill out this form for more information.