This post was sponsored on behalf of NIOXIN. All opinions stated are my own.
Life after having a baby is an incredibly tired, yet rewarding time, however body after having a baby is an entirely different story. I’ve been blessed to carry, deliver, and nurse three beautiful healthy babies. It has truly been an amazing amazing experience. While by insides may have been glowing with enjoy and excitement, that same glow was not reflected on my outside. After each baby, my hair seemed to become thinner and thinner, losing any umph and luster it once contained. But let’s be honest, when you have a newborn (in addition to other children), finding time for your personal hair therapy is very low on the totem pole. When I was given the opportunity to take the NIOXIN Challenge for fuller hair in 30 days, I figured I had nothing to lose… what I didn’t realize was everything I had to GAIN!
Find Your Solution to Fuller Hair
My first step to fuller hair was using NIOXIN’s online consultation tool to find which System Kit best fit my needs. My hair profile was created in four simple questions and I was immediately matched with the System Kit that would target my hair concerns. NIOXIN matched me to System Kit 3, however there are 6 varieties of system kits!
- System Kit 1 – System 1 is specially designed for normal to thin-looking, fine, natural hair. It amplifies hair texture while refreshing the scalp and delivering a healthy shine.
- System Kit 2 – System 2 is a specially designed for noticeably thinning, fine, natural (no chemical processes like color or relaxing) hair. It delivers denser-looking hair and a healthy shine while protecting the scalp.
- System Kit 3 – System 3 is specially designed for normal to thin-looking, fine, chemically treated hair. It amplifies hair texture while refreshing the scalp and providing moisture balanced to colored hair.
- System Kit 4 – System 4 is specially designed for noticeably thinning, fine, chemically treated hair. It delivers denser-looking hair while protecting the scalp and providing moisture balance to colored hair.
- System Kit 5 – System 5 is specially designed for normal to thin-looking, medium to coarse, natural (no chemical processes like color or relaxing) or chemically treated hair. It delivers smoothing control to hair while refreshing the scalp and restoring moisture balance.
- System Kit 6 – System 6 is specially designed for noticeably thinning, medium to coarse, natural (no chemical processes like color or relaxing) or chemically treated hair. It delivers smoothing control to hair while protecting the scalp and restoring moisture balance.
I was super excited to see my System Kit would not only be addressing my hair texture, but also providing moisture to the damage caused from coloring. Each system targets three key areas:
- Scalp and hair environment.
- The role of hair health.
- The change of hair structure over time.
I started my 30 day #NIOXINChallenge with the 3 part System Kit. The kit was complete with Shampoo, Conditioner & Treatment. The three step daily regimen made it easy to complete the 30 days without disrupting anything in my regular routine. Once I started using my products, I could actually FEEL them working. There was a slight tingling sensation when shampooing and conditioning that felt like an instant volumizer. I then used the Bodifying Foam for styling and after just one use, I immediately noticed a difference in the fullness of my hair. I also followed up every evening with the Night Density Rescue Treatment. The Night Density Rescue Treatment is designed to be applied at night when the body’s natural repair and cell regeneration functions are stronger. After using the rescue treatment for a couple of nights, I noticed my hair seemed to have less breakage, and ended didn’t appear as “damaged”.
Use NIOXIN’s online consultation tool to find the System Kit for you! Then take the #NIOXINchallenge and post your fuller, healthier hair! For more info be sure to follow NIOXIN:
I not only took the #NIOXINChallenge, I took a stand for healthy hair. Thanks to this system, environmental factors, such as a day at the beach, are no longer a concern for the health of my hair!