We are so excited to be part of the #DisneyKids Preschool Playdate! While we’re busy putting the finishing touches of pixie dust on our magical day, Big T (of team TNT) wanted to share his top five things to do at Disney World! T has been there twice in his five short years, with trip number three scheduled this fall! Take a look at his top five favorite Disney World adventures:
1. Resort Pools- Stormalong Bay at the Beach Club Resort offers a 3 acres pool complete with beach sand to make you feel like you truly are at the shore! Our favorite feature of the pool is the 230-foot-long water slide- which happens to be one of the highest hotel slides at Walt Disney World Resort!
2. Seven Dwarfs Mine Train- Located in Magic Kingdom, this was a fun ride for kids AND adults (Min height requirement is 38 inches)! Get an intimate peak at the dwarfs’ job and watch out for that skunk as you roll through the mines!
3. Kilimanjaro Safari– Enjoy a guided tour of the African outback while visiting Animal Kingdom. Have your camera ready because you never know what you may see! One year rhinos were walking alongside of our vehicle! Be sure to look for the Flamingos and see if you can learn why they are pink!
4. Coral Reef restaurant. Located in Epcot next to the Nemo and the Seas ride. This underwater dining experience gives the little ones plenty to look at with the enormous aquarium tank on the entire side of the restaurant! Be on the lookout for those sharks and even a surprise scuba diver! After dinner be sure to head over to the Finding Nemo ride as you search for Nemo alongside Marlin and Dory!
5. Pirates of the Caribbean Ride– Another goody in Magic Kingdom, follow Jack Sparrow on the life of a pirate! While you’re watching Captain Jack Sparrow, look for Big T’s favorite part of the ride- the puppy holding the key! After the ride, join the Pirate’s League where you can look (and act) like a pirate! Get sworn in to the scurvy crew and get to go through the hidden chamber!
The fun doesn’t stop there! Hollywood Studios is jam packed with everything for the Star Wars, Toy Story, and Disney Junior lovers! Enjoy a meal with Doc McStuffins, Captain Jake, Sofia the First, and Handy Manny! Have a Frozen sing-a-long with Queen Elsa or gear up for Jedi training! There are SO many fun things to do in Walt Disney World, our list changes every trip!
What is your favorite thing to do in Walt Disney World?