*I partnered with GuidedChoice to provide this post, all opinions are 100% my own.
The young, fun, and sometimes wild City girl and Country boy we once knew have quickly morphed into people known as “mom” and “dad” who are responsible for the lives of three other individuals. The care-free Friday nights budgeting for that nice new car and pair of designer jeans are now (very early) Saturday mornings of wrestling practice and thinking about “grown-up” things like retirement. How has the term retirement even come into existence in our vocabulary? Wasn’t that something strictly for our grandparents and parents? The truth is, whether we’re ready to admit it or not, the future is coming fast and we need to be prepared. Our goals to have a future of financial freedom start now with an IRA through GuidedChoice.
GuidedChoice offers IRA solutions for both individuals and small businesses. With GuidedChoice’s assistance, it doesn’t matter if you are looking to open your first IRA account, or planning to rollover an existing IRA, they are there to help you every step of the way! When researching the right retirement investment firm for you, here are some key items to consider about GuidedChoice:
- GuidedChoice pricing is all inclusive. That means no hidden fees or wondering what you will be paying for your account. In fact, one of the main reasons we decided to rollover our IRA to GuidedChoice was their transparency. The moment of shock when opening our IRA statement and seeing the fees taken by our previous firm is a worry of the past. We will always know exactly what we’re paying with our GuidedChoice IRA.
- Personalized plans based on your goals. Everyone has different goals for retirement and your IRA should reflect your specific goals! Our diversified investment portfolio is customized based on our savings rate and anticipated withdrawal date. It captures everything required to help us reach our savings goals.
- Easy and fast online set up. The ability to do things online is a game changer for us. We answered 6 simple questions (see below) and in less than 10 minutes the account was set up and ready to go!
- NO minimum balance required! This is HUGE for those individuals who don’t have thousands to start their IRA. Stop procrastinating and open your account NOW, all it takes is a small amount *There is a $50 fee if the balance is under $50,000
- Low fees. For as little as $5.70 a year, saving for retirement has never been more affordable! Plus, we can reinvest all of the money we’re saving back into our IRA account! *Fees range from $5.70-6.30 a year per every $1,000 in your account. Price varies based on individual investment portfolio.
- Concierge Service. We don’t pretend to be investors, so its important to have a dependable resource to help us make the best decisions to reach our savings goals. GuidedChoice’s concierge service connects you with a representative who will help you determine the type of IRA that works best for you.
Here’s the Step by Step Process for Setting up a New Account or a Rollover Account with GuidedChoice:
- Complete the online form for new accounts by answering 6 simple questions.
- Choose type of account
- Create account
- Select contribution method (rollover, send check or wire transfer, direct deduction from bank account)
- Review asset allocation that will be used to set up account
- Add beneficiary if desired
- Review the information and submit
if rollover account:
- Automatically receive email from GuidedChoice with transfer form.
- Complete form and email back to GuidedChoice with a copy of your Driver’s License
- Transfer Complete and you are one step closer to financial freedom!
Once your IRA account is set up, gain instant access to tools like rebalancing and projected wealth calculators. GuidedChoice uses digital intelligence to continuously monitors your investments. This allows them to automatically rebalance your account and ensure you stay on track for your goals. The projected wealth calculators eliminate any guesswork for changes in your investments. You can use the calculators to make minor adjustments and view the anticipated outcomes!
For more information about GuidedChoice, follow them:
With the easy IRA rollover process, we have the peace of mind that our account is set up appropriately based on our financial goals. Tax season is in full swing, which means it’s the perfect time to open your account. Use your income tax return, or a portion of it, and take the first step towards your retirement!