One of the best things about the chilly weather, is being able to get cozy with a nice hot meal. Most of my comfort foods are meals I can make in the crock pot. Its super easy to put together in the morning and it cooks all day without needing my attention. One of our favorite chilly day comfort foods, especially during football season, is turkey chili.
For more fall recipes, visit a few of my favorite bloggers.
- Paleo Clam Chowder Recipe by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Chilly Day Comfort Food by Controlled Confusion
- Homemade Apple Pie Recipe by Life with Lisa
- Spinach Pie Recipe by Champagne Living
- November Comfort Food by Tools 2 Tiaras
- Comforting Cheese Soup Recipe by Rajean Blomquist
Would your brand like to participate in #Thanks30? Fill out this form for more information.